Stepp-ID Parts specializes in the refuse and scrap industry.
Stepp was established in 1959 by Jim Lambert Sr. Through the years, Stepp has become the standard for which dealers are measured. We have grown to provide products and services to the refuse industry throughout Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin. In addition, Stepp-ID Parts has grown to be the premier replacement parts company in the industry with facilities throughout the United States.
JIM LAMBERT, JR.
- Jim has over 30 years experience in the waste industry.
- He has successfully helped build one of the most respected dealer/distributers in the United States.
- Under Jim's leadership, Stepp has a proven track record of outstanding customer service.
- Mike has been involved in developing and growing the Wisconsin market for over 30 years.
- Led by Mike, the Wisconsin facility has developed a reputation of outstanding service in all lines of equipment and service.
- Chad has unsurpassed parts knowledge with over 20 years experience.
- Through Chad's leadership, Stepp Parts has grown to a national brand in aftermarket parts.
- Scott has led the service team at Stepp for almost 10 years.
- His expertise and leadership has allowed Wastebuilt to expand and grow its service throughout the United States.